Thursday, October 23, 2008

Assignment 3

On Assignment 2, we are needed to produce materials from the interactive white board. I have chosen to teach about animals in this assignment. We are needed to produce at least five pages of activity and the activity have to be interactive and attractive. At first, I have decided to teach about shape, then i suddenly change the topic as i find top teach shape is quite simple. I need to teach something that is more complex in order to design a good material by using smartboard. With the topic animals, i can use the picture of animals that is colourful and attractive.
I feel that with the smart board, it will help the teacher as the teacher no need to make the materials with their bare hands. I means, they do not need to do the cutting, stapling, combining and other more in order to make an activity. They just only can design the activity with using computer only.

No comments: