Thursday, July 10, 2008

how you as a teacher will be learning

for me, with the use of technology, i can find new information from the net to be used in my teaching. for instance, approaches to be used and to find good materials to be used in my teaching to make the T&L become more effective and interesting to the students. For instance if i am to teach a topic about animals, i can use internet to find materials such as video , pictures and so on.
Moreover, with the technology, my skills of the teaching can ibe improved as i will keep updating myself with new things in the world. so that, i will notbe left out and able to move along with the development of the world.
With using technology also, it will give me the oppoortunity to life long learning. as the internet is the fastest and the easiest for me to find information, i can use it to learn a lot of new things.

No comments: